We’re here for you
Since 1957, Forest Insurance has been protecting and supporting the well-being of our customers, our employees, and our community. In this unprecedented and stressful time, we want to assure you that we continue to be fully-staffed and available to help with all of your insurance needs. We remain committed to providing you with the service you expect, ensuring the coverages you need are maintained, questions are answered, and claims continue to be processed in a timely manner.
Below you will find important updates on available resources, coverage enhancements and answers to common questions.
All of our insurance companies have:
- Prioritized getting their employees to work safely—in most cases staff are working remotely—while also being accessible 24/7 for claims.
- Donated millions to relief including medical supplies and support for local food banks.
- Modified plans for home inspections and claims to keep clients safe.
- Established temporary billing accommodations such as bill holds and waived late fees.
Many of our insurance companies have:
- Extended coverages that normally have a time limit such as rental car reimbursement or additional living expense if you are unable to get your vehicle repaired or complete work on your home.
- Temporarily suspended exclusions for some delivery driving for essential goods such as groceries, meals and medication.
- Extended coverages for businesses that are vacant or homes that are vacant due to shelter in place orders.
- Begun offering automatic premium reductions of up to 15% due to reduced vehicle usage.
The situation is fluid so, as we get more information, we will continue to update you. In the meantime, please stay safe, stay home (if possible), and stay in touch with loved ones. Remember, we’re all in this together.
What should you do if you are currently experiencing hardship?
Call us to discuss billing options. Many of our companies are offering billing accommodations such as bill holds or waived late fees, but each plan is different. We also may be able to temporarily change coverage. Your current insurer will provide options but it may not be the best time to switch companies.
As a courtesy, Forest Insurance is temporarily waiving its normal $3.00 fee for ACH/eCheck payments.
As a reminder, you can access your account 24/7 through our client portal, InsurLink. There, you can request an ID card, submit a payment and more. If you’re not already signed up for it, just ask your Account Manager to send you the link. Call us at 708.383.9000, send us an email, or connect with us on Facebook.